Howe Reale Inc.
49 Judson Street
Canton, New York 13617
About Our Business
Howe Reale Inc. is a family-held corporation that has been involved in the
apartment rental business in the Canton community for over fifty years.
We currently own and manage two apartment complexes: Harison House
Apartments at 49 Judson Street and Canton Townhouses on Ike Noble
Drive; both located in the Village of Canton.
We take pride in offering well maintained and managed one and two
bedroom residential rental units. All units require a one year lease and
have a strictly enforced policy of non-smoking and no pets. All
interested parties are required to complete an application.
Rental units are provided unfurnished; in excellent, ready-to-occupy,
condition. Exterior services include snow removal, all lawn and
landscaping requirements, and designated private parking. A full-time
service staff provides timely response for any apartment concerns.
Howe Reale Incorporated
- Adirondack Park
- SUNY Canton
- St. Lawrence University Golf Course
- Partridge Knoll Golf Course
- Within 10 miles of Clarkson University & SUNY
- 20 miles from Ogdensburg Prescott International
Bridge, one of the largest suspension bridges in
America with 125 feet above the river
- 30 miles from St. Lawrence Seaway
- 20 miles from Frederic Remington Art Museum
- 75 miles from Fort Drum Army Base
- 150 miles from New York State Fairgrounds
- 19 miles from Ogdensburg
- 30 miles from Massena
- 110 miles from Syracuse
- 10 miles from Potsdam
- Within 1 mile of SUNY Canton and St. Lawrence